- The Government of Dominica has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Dominica Geothermal Risk Mitigation Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Well Pad and Access Road Civil Works.
- The Dominica Geothermal Development Company now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for the execution of civil works for two well pads and their access roads in Laudat Dominica during 2021.
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers- Procurement in Investment Projects Financing” 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Dominica Geothermal Development Company and inspect the Bidding document during office hours [08:00 to 16:30 hours] at the address given below.
- The Bidding document in English will be sent to interested bidders by email.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below or by email to: email@example.com on or before 13:00 hours Atlantic Standard Time on March 25th, 2021. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below 18 Kennedy Avenue, Roseau, Dominica on 13:00 hours Atlantic Standard Time on March 25th, Bidders’ designated representatives will be able to participate online in Bid Opening via Microsoft Teams.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of US $20,000.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address (es) referred to above is (are):
Dominica Geothermal Development Company
Finance and HR Manager
18 Kenney Avenue,
Tel: (767) 448 6178/79
The following additional documents can be obtained from the Dominica Geothermal Development Company Ltd. by contacting Mrs. Rita Destouches-Edmund at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 1 (767) 448 6178/79.
- Addendum 1
- Addendum 2
- Civil Works RFB – Bill of Quantities.