Contract Title: Purchase of casing for geothermal wells
Loan No./Credit No./ Grant No.: TF-0A9531
RFB Reference No.: DM-DGDC-209338-GO-RFQ
- The Government of Dominica has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Dominica Geothermal Risk Mitigation Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Purchase of casing for reinjection and production
- The Dominica Geothermal Development Company now invites Bids from eligible Bidders for casing that includes 200m of R3 94 lb/ft K55 BTC ⌀20”casing, 900m of R3 68 lb/ft K55 BTC ⌀13-3/8” casing, 1800m of R3 47 lb/ft K55 BTC ⌀9-5/8” casing (option 1), 1800m of R3 L80 47 lb/ft BTC ⌀9-5/8”casing (option2), 100m of R3 26 lb/ft K55 BTC ⌀7” casing, 1100m of R3 K55 BTC ⌀7”perforated liner.
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 Revised November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”) and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Dominica Geothermal Development Company Ltd., Rita Destouches Edmund – firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the bidding document during office hours e. 0800 to 1630 hours Atlantic standard time at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English will be sent to interested bidders by
- Bids must be delivered to the address below or by email to email@example.com on or before 13:00 hrs Atlantic Standard time on 19th February 2021. Late Bids will be
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
- The address referred to above is:
Dominica Geothermal Development Company Ltd.
Attention: Rita Destouches Edmund Finance & Human Resource Manager, 18 Kennedy Avenue, Roseau, Dominica
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org